Delta is a diverse contracting and infrastructure services business based in Dunedin with operations reaching across the South Island. Our largest client, Aurora Energy, is the electricity distribution business for greater Dunedin and Central Otago.
Distribution Estimator and Designer – Dunedin
We are looking for an experienced Estimator and Designer. The purpose of the role is to prepare offers, estimates or quotations for Distribution works and generate network designs that meet Aurora standards and the requirements of the customer.
The applicants we seek will have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of pricing and estimating;
- Commercial and contractual knowledge;
- Experience in the design of electrical works;
- Application and knowledge of Network Design Standards;
- Competent computer skills – word, excel and outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A self-starter who is achievement orientated with excellent organisation skills;
- Electrical Registration (or equivalent) as a Line Mechanic, Cable Jointer or Electrician along with approximately 10 years of Electricity Supply Industry experience.
If you think this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Don't delay - this is a rare opportunity to join a great team! Apply online now.
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz.