Distribution Supervisor - Nelson depot
Nelson/Marlborough - Nelson City
Distribution Supervisor – Nelson Depot
Are you looking to advance your career?
Do you set your own challenges and have the desire to make a difference?
Delta is the smart thinking infrastructure specialist in energy and environmental services. We are the Contractor providing Maintenance and Construction services to the Nelson and Tasman Distribution Electricity Networks.
This is an opportunity for someone with proven experience as a Distribution Supervisor to take on a proactive role working with a small close-knit team to provide outstanding service for our client. The Supervisor will report to and work with the Contracts Manager to ensure that work is undertaken safely, on time, to budget and delivers high quality outcomes for our Customer.
Key attributes include:
- Strong people management skills – the ability to bring out the best in people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service – someone who our staff and customers alike will enjoy working alongside
- Excellent organisational skills - to coordinate and monitor the work activities of the Nelson team ensuring compliance with current legislation and standards
- Demonstrated initiative – with an established history of success in completing tasks to agreed standards and the ability to trouble shoot and identify new opportunities to improve systems
- Self-motivated – the ability to work effectively under pressure, to prioritise workloads and make decisions
- High level of accuracy and efficiency - use a logical, analytical and systematic approach to tasks, ensuring policies and procedures are duly followed
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- The supervisor will be required to be part of the after-hours faults roster
Want to know more? Refer to the attached position description, or visit our website to see more on Delta www.thinkdelta.co.nz
Apply online now!