Otago - Queenstown
Delta is a diverse contracting and infrastructure services business based in Dunedin with operations reaching across the South Island.
We are looking for an experienced Seasonal Groundsperson to prepare international cricket pitches in Queenstown.
This is a seasonal fixed-term role from the start of January 2018 through to the end of March 2018 next year, working a minimum of 40 hours per week over that period.
Our ideal candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Level 4 qualification in Sports Turf Management or equivalent thereof;
- Experienced and competent in preparing international cricket pitches;
- Positive attitude;
- Takes pride in their work and be totally committed to satisfying customer requirements;
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake a variety of duties;
- Strong adherence to health and safety procedures;
- Works well in a team and unsupervised.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Click 'Apply Now' to make your application.
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz.
Applications close: 20 Oct 2017