Environmental Construction Worker roles
Otago - Central Otago
Environmental Construction Worker roles – Central Otago District
Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We have several new and exciting opportunities now available for permanent roles in The Central Otago District for a newly created team. There will be various work to be undertaken, such as weed spray operations, mowing, gardening, landscaping, fine turf preparations and maintenance and general maintenance of parks and reserves.
Skills and key attributes that ideal applicants will have include:
- Proven experience with one or more of the following areas - tractor operation, mowing operations, weed spray operations, turf preparation and maintenance, gardening, landscaping and environmental maintenance.
- Understands and adheres to Health & Safety guidelines and best practice;
- Enjoys working outside in all weather;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- A current and clean class 1 drivers license;
- A proven record of being a team player;
- The ability to work independently, and exhibit tidy and methodical work practices;
- Relevant qualifications including Growsafe certification are highly advantageous.
What’s on offer:
- All equipment provided;
- Competitive remuneration;
- On-the-job training;
- Career and development opportunities;
- Becoming part of a dedicated team within a supportive environment;
- Joining a progressive organisation.
If this sounds like you, and you have, we want to hear from you! Apply now.
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz.
Applications close: 18 Mar 2019