Line Mechanics and Cable Jointers - South Island
Otago - Dunedin City
Line Mechanics and Cable Jointers – Dunedin, Central Otago or Tasman locations
Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We are looking for experienced EWRB Registered Line Mechanics and Cable Jointers to join our teams to be based in either Dunedin, Central Otago or Tasman regions. This is an exciting opportunity to gain further experience and personal development working with a progressive company in a supportive, fun environment.
- Previous industry experience (liveline desirable)
- Barrier qualifications are highly advantageous
- Highly motivated and a proven team player
- Will demonstrate a high level of commitment to our electrical team
- Exhibits tidy and methodical work practices
- Has the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Has a high level of emphasis on Health and Safety practices
- Has a current and clean drivers licences (classes 1,2).
We will also consider applicants that are not yet registered but are working towards becoming registered.
What’s on offer:
- All equipment and gear provided;
- Career and development opportunities;
- Becoming part of a dedicated team within a supportive environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Joining a progressive organisation;
- All of our regions have something to offer in terms of lifestyle, take your pick!
- Relocation assistance, and subsidised temporary accommodation while you set yourself up.
If you think this sounds like you, and you'd like to be part of a great team in a supportive environment, we want to hear from you. Apply online now! In your application please clearly state which region you would like to be considered for.
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz. Check out our employees at work in the World’s Best Office at http://www.theworldsbestoffice.com/.