Tree Services Administrator – Dunedin
Otago - Dunedin City
Delta is your smart thinking infrastructure specialist. We construct, manage and maintain essential energy and environmental infrastructure. Every day we make a difference in the lives of New Zealanders. We make communities better for people to live, work and play in – keeping the lights on, the trees trimmed and the parks green.
We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our Tree Services team in Dunedin. The role involves general admin for tree services, data entry and weekly timesheet management, raising and receipting purchase orders, liaising with shared services on the processing of supplier invoices, minute taking at meetings and ad-hoc administrative tasks. From time to time there may be travel to and from Central Otago
Ideally we are looking for someone experienced, however it is not essential as full training will be provided.
- You’re experienced in using computers, and proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- You have excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- You’ve got great attention to detail
- You’re an enthusiastic team player
- You’ll have great organisation skills, being able to multi-task;
- You’re a quick and keen learner;
- You have a current and clean drivers licence
- If you’ve used SAP, it will be regarded as highly advantageous, as well as having attained an administrative qualification.
What’s on offer:
- On the job training
- Career and development opportunities
- A competitive remuneration package
- A supportive work environment
- Joining a progressive organisation.
If you think this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Delta is an equal opportunities employer, providing competitive remuneration and structured support for your career development. To apply, and to find more information on Delta please visit www.thinkdelta.co.nz. Check out our employees at work in the World’s Best Office at http://www.theworldsbestoffice.com/.
Applications close: 13 Feb 2019